- the data is THE story; it should be front and center
- 85% of screen real estate should be dedicated to data; 15% to interface
- [examples of services + breakdown of % real estate given to nav vs data]
- Clear, clean data story: don’t pollute the data with eyecandy (Tufte’s ‘chart junk’),
- [examples of infoviz, too much ink vs wall street journalish]
- one bite, big flavor: information density++
- [example of good-decision-worthy charts from Fin, sci, real estate]
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.